Monday, June 16, 2008

Allow me to Introduce Myself!

I finally have my own space out here to truly express myself.

I'm Andy. I'm almost 2 and I'm just about the coolest dude around, next to my Daddy and two Pop-Pops of course. This week my passion is building with my blocks. I have a dumper wagon with big-o legos -- so cool, man. I prefer assistance when building, usually from my Mommy or Daddy and we build Big-O towers. I am an avid reader. Some of my favorite books include Hop on Pop, My First ABC, and My Big Trucks Book. I also enjoy cooking; oni (macaroni) and pancakes are my current specialties. Playing outside is another hobby. Sidewalk chalk is awesome, but my favorite outside toys are my bycle (bike) and my lawnmower. I LOVE to mow the lawn. I cannot wait until I'm big enough to use Daddy's lawnmower myself. I like helping Daddy, but I'm an independent dude and would much prefer to do things myself. I LOVE hockey and am getting into baseball too!

You may think I have a lot going on but this is the short list! I'm a well rounded young man. I have lots of interests to keep me occupied. For some reason Mommy tells me quite often that I'm too smart for my Mommy's own good. Whatever that means.

Once I figure out how to put pictures on this thing, well, I'll put pictures on this thing. I'm just excited to get my voice out here for a change! Enough of these other people talking for me. They've done well so far but I've got my own thing to say and it's my turn to say it! I'm pretty certain I'm the sane one in this family anyway, so I'm pretty sure what I have to say is gonna be worthwhile.

Peace out and Rock on!

~ Andy

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Too cute! Glad to hear from you Mr. Andrew! Gigi would say the same thing except she's sleeping so I (her Mama; your Aunt) am filling in the gap.

We all can't wait to see pictures so tell your Mommy she needs to especially help with that part of this shout out.

Love you!

Becca said...

What's up dude, it's Mirno here. You totally rock. I can't wait to see pics of you man. I have to go back to bed now, Mama is gonna skin me alive if she knew I was out of my crib. Peace brother man!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Andy boy; what a great start to your blog. Like your two aunts, I too will be looking forword to some pics. I have some I can give you if you need them. Like driving the tractor, lawnmower and 4-wheeler or even of the creek walk the other day. Just let me know.

Love always,
Grandpa Tim

Anonymous said...

Hi My Sweet Boy!
WOW.....I can't believe that you and Mirko are so computer literate. I know you guys are smart, but this "takes the cake!"
I hope you are having a really good day, and that you get to have lots of fun building blocks, reading, coloring, talking, cooking, and generally enjoying life! Pop pop and I sure do look forward to seeing you again soon. Love you little boy!
Mom Mom XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetness!!
I'm so glad you are telling your side of things. Now remember this:don't let mommy and daddy put too many words in your mouth!LOL
I Love You and I'm so proud to be your Mom Mom!
I can't wait to go to the zoo with you again. I can't wait to see the walaby and the alligator and all the other animals.See You Soon. Lots of Love
Mom Mom Kisses and Hugs

Gigi M said...

j n ,zbchxcl,.bnbb b b b b b b b fxc zxxzcgzzzzzzzzzzzzggggggggddxxxxxxxxxxxxxggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg f sdf nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnxxxxxxxxxxxxx vfdy