Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Daddypaininthebutt!

I spent the day with Daddy today. He’s not as much fun as mommy sometimes, but mommy was at school again. Mommy goes to school a lot…something about a research project. She never really tells me what she’s doing so I don’t know.

I had Coco-Puffs with mommy for breakfast before she left. Those things are sooooo good! And you know what else? When you finish eating a bowl of coco-puffs, the bowl is still half full with chocolate milk!! If you don’t get excited about that…well I don’t even know what.

Daddy watches a lot of TV when he’s not helping me build towers with my blocks. He’s always watching some TV show. He says it’s about Superman, but I don’t see superman…at least not the superman hanging on the window in daddy’s office. It’s okay though, I have plenty to keep me busy, and if I wanna play with daddy…well, he isn’t any better at resisting my cuteness than anyone else!

Speaking of cuteness, I have a problem that I really want to get off my chest. Mommy and daddy are always goin on about “please” this and “thank you” that and “don’t do this or that” and frankly, I think my cuteness ought to count for something, ya know? I mean look at this face…shouldn’t there be some kind of immunity or least an exemption here and there?

And another thing. Daddy took me outside to play today, and as always, he wouldn’t let me play with his wamo (lawnmower). He lets me play with my wamo, but not his, and I just don’t think that’s fair! My wamo doesn’t go “vroom vroom,” it doesn’t have the cool pully stringy thingy, and it doesn’t actually mow the lawn! I understand that his wamo is a bit big for me, but I’m growing! I’m almost two years old! I can practically vote, and yet daddy won’t let me play with his wamo. SO unfair.

We looked for the moon while we were out there. He wasn’t around. Daddy said he was sleeping. I don’t really know why the moon always has to sleep during the day when I’m awake to play, but sometimes he wakes up early so I can say hello. It wouldn’t much matter though, because the clouds are out to play hide n’ seek with. The moon always likes to play hide and seek with the clouds more than he likes to play with me…something I mean to have a long talk with him about.

Well I think that’s about it for now. Mommy is going to be home soon, and then it’s DINNER TIME! I almost choked on a chicken nugget today. Well, at least daddy looked like he thought I did. I had it though. Ya know, someday the guy really ought to take into account how he shoves food in his mouth before he worries too much about me. I can handle it!

Bu-Bye! *wave*

5 comments:

Gigi M said...

b jpikf0000 hhhhhh,

Jennifer said...

Glad you didn't choke on the chicken nugget buddy!

So... um... did you tell your Daddy about your predicament with getting pictues on this blog? I'm sure he would help if Mommmy is busy with research stuff.

Sounds like you had a great day, lawn mowing aside.

Love you!

Becca said...

Oh my gosh, you're way too cute Andrew!!!! Tell Daddy that it's all Aunt Becca and Pop-pop's fault you want to play with his wamo. I bet if you look up at him with those Biiig-O beautiful blue eyes of yours and say help, he'll let you at least push his wamo. Love you buddy. BTW, I see a certain other little boy was making comments on your blog. Did you teach him how to escape his crib?

Joyce said...

Hi Little Boy,
Keep up working on the good manners. People like little kids with nice manners, and believe me, I know! Also, chew your food batter, and you won't give Daddy a heart attack. He will try to eat slower. There is more to write, but I have to go off to sing tonight. Wish you were here!
Love,
Mom Mom

Anonymous said...

Andy,
Mowing the lawn isn't really all it's cracked up to be . . . at least that's what Uncle Jim says!
Now here's some advice! Cuteness works great but if you add please and thank you to the mix there is no end to what you can get away with.
I love you little man!
Aunt Peggy