Hey, Andyfans!
I know I haven't updated this thing in a while and I'm sorry. I've just been soooo busy. There were four-wheeler rides and trees that fell down that needed cutting up with the chainsaw and deer to watch run away and alligators to see at the zoo along with the wallaby... it's been a busy couple weeks.
But I'm back and man do I have stories to tell.
So I sat in the car for-e-ver and got to meet my new buddy Logan. We ran around the park and playground for while and just chilled. You know, hanging like guys do. It was fun stuff. Before that I went to this big zoo with mommy, daddy, and uncle Matt. It was cool. There was this BIG-o shark in the aquarium room. When I say Big-o I mean BIG-O shark. It was just hanging up there on the ceiling. I can't figure out why, but there it was, this big-o shark on the ceiling. It kinda scared me at first, but it didn't seem to be going anywhere so I figured it's okay. I saw some cool fishies and a crocodile and this little tiny alligator. It just sat there in the water, maybe it was sleeping, I'm not really sure. It wasn't like the big-o alligator at the zoo at home. That one sleeps under the rock and it's --This Big--. It was a good time.
Then I sat in the car for-e-ver again (and I do mean forever... I must have taken 600 naps, and I was STILL sitting there!) and we met mom-mom and pop-pop at this place they called a resort where we have a really cool house to stay in and -- ready for this -- there's a water park. A. Water. Park. Oh, man. So while we waited for our house thing to get ready Mommy, Daddy, Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop and ME!! all went to play in the water. There were big waves and water slides and I splashed and rode down the slide with Daddy and we went over and over and over and over and over again. Then Mommy and me found this elephant slide that I rode down All By Myself! Oh it was so way cool I can't even tell you!! We left after a long time because everyone said that I was getting cold and shivering, but I wasn't. I just went to make them happy. Can't be having crabby parents on vacation! We went to our house thing finally and Aunt Jen, Uncle Jim and cousin Gigi came too! They tell me Aunt Becca, Uncle Mario and cousin Mirko are coming tomorrow. I'm so excited I can't contain myself!!
Anyhoo, we had pizza for dinner, chilled and hung out and I'm on my way to bed.
More adventures to come!
** grabs binky and blankey and passes out **
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good to see you again Buddy! You just keep growing and growing! Gigi tells me you give the best kisses- way better than the other boys at school.
Love you!
Awesome Andy!
Love ya,
Mom Mom
Andy Pie, Andy Pie, Andy Pie, dude you were way too cool on those slides. I have to hand over my man card here for a bit and tell you that I certainly don't have the "uhm-uhm" fortitude that you have because there was noway I was going to go down those slides by myself!!!! NOWAY NO HOW!!!! It was bad enough when Mama and Papa made me go with them. Don't get me wrong, I had fun, but it was SCARY!!!!! Peace dude, I'm off to bed.
Post a Comment