Monday, July 7, 2008

Ridetheboat!!

The cool thing of today --

the boat ride.

Wow. So I rode down this B-I-G--O slide in a boat with Daddy and Pop-Pop first then just Daddy and me and it was the coolest ride I have ever been on!! There were twists and turns and water splashing and when you get to the end you slam into the pool of water and it splashes you in the face! It's so cool!! I didn't want to get out of the boat. I had to so we could go back up to the top and get in it to go down the slide again. Lots and lots of stairs. I've never seen so many stairs before. Lucky for me Daddy carried me most of the way up. Ha! Sucker. I could have walked up, but I'm cute and he wanted to get up to the top faster so he carried me. :)

It was so much fun. We were gonna go back again later after everybody took naps (These people can't handle the excitement!), but we never actually made it back. We'll go tomorrow.

Right now I'm pretty beat and I'm hitting the sheets.

Night night!



Oh, and I am working on getting some pics up here. Hang in there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Andy,
You really loved the boat, and the slide, and the hot tub, and the buckles on the really cool stroller, and running u the sidewalk! Wow Wee! You are really something. We sure do love you!
Mom mom and Po Pop! XOXOXOXOXO